Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) You can reach our contact person for data protection questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we will save the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we limit processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights about your personal data:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to the server.
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status / HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request came
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
A service provider is used to provide this website due to our legitimate interest in the reliable and effective provision of a means of communication.
(2) In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Further functions and offers on our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
6 Use of the contact form
We offer you to contact us via a contact form. The data you provide (your email address, your name and, if applicable, your telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest in processing and answering your request.
7 Data protection for applications and in the application process
We process personal data from applicants for the purpose of handling application procedures. The processing can be done electronically. This is the case if, as an applicant, you have sent us the relevant application documents electronically, for example by email or the contact form. If you then conclude an employment contract with us, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, we will delete the application documents two months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests in processing.
8. Use of Google Analytics
1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Ltd. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance in member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and is shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the service provider of the website subject to the instructions (ROI Max GmbH), Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services related to the use of the website. and from the Internet on the website. To provide service providers and the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) The use of Google Analytics is voluntary and serves to improve our offers. The function can be activated or deactivated in the cookie settings of the website under “Cookie Settings” via an accept switch.
(4) The website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, that person will be excluded immediately, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(7) Google will delete the stored usage processes after a maximum of 14 months.